Our mission and objective is in facilitating medical digital solutions, and in education through the provision of health and medical information.
Medical Digital Solutions – Facilitating Improvements in the Health Industry in Asia
- Development of solutions and integration of facilities using mobile technology in support of Asia’s health systems and for hospitals in Asia, encompassing government, hospitals, Pharmas, patients and doctors
- Development of a telehealth solution for distributed health care “outside the hospital”. The telehealth solution involves innovate telecommunications technologies to deliver primary healthcare outside of the traditional hospital environment, and innovative services solutions utilizing internet, telephone and video. We are in the process of deploying a telehealth platform in the Philippines, and thereafter in selected countries in Asia.
- This is designed to provide healthcare in densely populated areas in Asia outside of the traditional hospital environment, inside pharmacies, shopping centers and other areas of large population traffic.
- These trends are already occurring in the USA with Wal-Mart, Walgreens and others introducing primary care facilities in their locations, as well as an emerging trend to offer national patient/doctor telecommunications service in 50 states
Health and Medical Educational Information – For Patients, Practitioners, Hospitals and Pharmas
- Published 10 books on medical topics, focused mainly on chronic diseases (5 more in publication)
- Published over 200 articles on medical topics
- Published 7 mobile apps on chronic diseases in Google Play Store
- Distributed over 1,000 videos on medical topics
- Created a well- known medical brand under the name “27 Most Important Health Questions”
- Introduced 10 informative online magazines which are updated daily with the latest advances, trends, knowledge and research
Hugh McClung (CEO & Director)
Hugh B.L. McClung is a senior business executive with over 25 years of experience in venture investment, startup management, and acquisition and strategic alliances.He currently advises a number of Emerging Market Private Funds in China and India. He is currently, Managing Director Asia for Gerken Capital Associates, www.gerkencapital.com
Most recently, he was Chairman and CEO of China Broadband Network, a broadband service provider in China. From 2002-2004 he served as Vice Chairman of The Velarde Group, Inc. and Advisor to the CEO of Next Mobile, Inc. In 2000, he started a Pan Asian healthcare company called eMed.
From 1991-1998, he was founder and Vice Chairman of International Wireless Corporation. IWC’s focus was an investment acquisition program targeting wireless communications projects in developing countries including projects in China, Mexico, Thailand, India, Taiwan, Indonesia, Pakistan, the Philippines, New Zealand, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
From 1989-1991, he served as President and CEO of BCE Ventures Inc. where he organized and supervised a bid for two cellular licenses in Mexico. From 1984 – 1989 he was Founder & CEO of Prudential Securities Venture Capital, one of the largest U.S. venture capital funds.
From 1986-1989, he was President of Corporate Technology Partners. Corporate Technology Partners, working with three international consulting firms (SRI International, Strategic Decision Group and Dataquest) provided advice and assistance for large corporations to undertake corporate ventures. Major clients: Nortel Telecom Canada (Defense Communication), British Telecom (Mobile Communication), Dupont (Medical) and Schering-Plough (Pharmaceutical).
Mr. McClung started his investment career as a Vice President of Crocker Associates (1978 – 1984), a USA venture capital and buyout firm where he was a manager. Mr. McClung has an MBA with honors from the University of Washington.
Dr. Graham Player (COO & Director)
Graham Player is a 30-year medical researcher, nutrition specialist, and health consultant. He has a Ph.D. in Health Sciences and a degree in Chinese medicine. He began clinical practice in 1979 and has continued to specialize in Chinese medicine, acupuncture, and energy medicine. He has practiced traditional Chinese medicine in Australia and Hong Kong. He speaks fluent Cantonese.
Membership in recognized organizations:
- Hong Kong Chinese Herbalists Association
- Chinese Acupuncture Association of Hong Kong
- Listed Chinese Medicine Practitioner by The Chinese Medicine Practitioners Board of the Chinese Medicine Council of the Hong Kong Government
- Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner by the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia and Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency of the Australian Government
Graham is a best-selling Amazon and internationally recognized author and has created e-books, medical websites, videos, online health courses and lectured on health topics. See his books on Amazon – http://www.amazon.com/author/grahamplayer
Graham has had two very diverse careers – one in health and medicine and the other in Information Technology. He was Managing Director and Founder of Strategic Value Management Limited, a global consulting firm specializing in assisting large international corporations derive value from Information Technology, and to reduce corporate and organizational risks associated with major change programs and other significant threats through the utilization of Risk Management and Business Continuity Planning.
In that capacity he was called upon to assist many corporations worldwide in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, U.S.A., England, France, and Holland.
For the 25 years prior to that he has also been an international executive with extensive CIO and Information Technology management experience in large-scale multi national corporations in Australia, United Kingdom and Hong Kong. In Asia he was CIO at Dairy Farm, and also CIO at Zuellig Pharma.
Dr. Mike Vergara (CMO & Director)
Mike has been in integrative medicine for over 30 years. Health advisor to World Bank, Asian Development Bank and United Nations and Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in the Philippines.
Dr. Angel Gomez (Director)
A practicing doctor in major private Philippines hospital for over 20 years, with a deep understanding of technology in medicine.
Don Felbaum (Director)
Over 30 years of experience in telecommunication in Asia, the BPO industry in the Philippines and a business leader in the Philippines.